Why we’re the top criminal lawyers Adelaide
As the top criminal lawyers Adelaide, we make it our responsibility to minimise the stress of the process and achieve your desired outcome. Whether you’re in the position of plaintiff or defendant, we have experience working from all different angles—so we know what it takes to get you on top! We always start our process with detailed consultations, which give you the opportunity to voice your side of the story. We’re an empathetic team who understand how stressful these situations can be, so we always extend our support while maintaining utmost professionalism. From there, we use our fantastic diagnostic and problem-solving skills to formulate a strong case to protect or defend your name. We’ll educate you along the way to help you make informed decisions with confidence. For the best experience attainable, seek advice from the top criminal lawyers Adelaide!
Our list of services
In addition to being the top criminal lawyers Adelaide, we cover the full-scope of legal service.
- Criminal law: If you’ve been found guilty or handed a penalty that you would like to appeal, our team will do our best to reduce the charges imposed.
- Traffic law: We cover everything from drunk and drug driving offences, through to dangerous driving offences and license disqualification.
- Estates: We advise executors and help loved ones manage the deceased’s estate with minimal stress.
- Wills and estate planning: Everyone needs a will, so our team will help you formally disclose your wishes.
- Conveyancing: Legal transfer of property ownership is tedious work! We take care of all the documents and applications for a seamless experience.
Writing your will and dividing your estate
As mentioned, wills and estate planning is another area that our top criminal lawyers Adelaide specialise in. It’s absolutely fundamental to have a will. If you pass without one that can be validated by the court, your death will be considered “intestate”. This is when your state’s intestacy laws will determine how your property and estate is divided after your passing, because there’s no formal record of your wishes to abide by. Upon contacting our term to write your will, we’ll give you a detailed brief of what needs to be included. E advise you on everything from:
- Declaring your will
- Listing your beneficiaries
- Evaluating and dividing your estate
Furthermore, it’s important that you update this information every 5 years, or when and significant life events occur. We’re not just the top criminal lawyers Adelaide, we’re top in every aspect of the law! Call us today.