Tim Clarke has been fighting on behalf of people charged with driving offences since 1996. Whether you’ve been charged with drink driving, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or been charged with careless or dangerous driving, we can help. If you face losing your licence, we will help give you the best chance of keeping your licence or minimising the impact of any penalty.
We handle all areas of traffic law and can assist you in relation to charges such as:
- Drink driving or drug driving offences.
- Hoon offences or reckless driving.
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
We can also help with:
- Alcohol Interlock driving program for habitual drink driving offenders
- Licence loss: licence disqualification, licence appeals, driving while disqualified, license suspensions for unpaid fines, restricted licences,
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences, traffic violations,
- Trucks and heavy vehicles
We understand how important your licence is to your job, your family and your freedom. We will investigate your case, help prepare you for your Court appearance and argue strongly on your behalf to ensure you get the best possible result.