Have you been charged with a criminal or traffic offence and need a criminal lawyer to represent you at Court?
Have you been handed a penalty or been found guilty and you want to appeal?
If you find yourself in this situation, you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case could be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance by contacting Tim Clarke.
Tim Clarke has built an impeccable reputation in criminal law with 22 years of experience, specialising in all areas of criminal law, regularly representing clients with summary, minor indictable and major indictable criminal offences. We regularly appear in Elizabeth, Port Adelaide, Christies Beach and Adelaide together with the District Court, Supreme Court and Court of Criminal Appeal.
We are dedicated to defending your rights, ensuring you receive the strongest representation and obtaining the best result, whether it be an acquittal of the charge, the charge being withdrawn, downgraded, or the minimum penalty imposed.
We handle all areas of criminal law including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – drink driving, drive while disqualified or suspended, driving without a licence, other driving offences
- Assault and Violence offences – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assaults resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of intervention order, resist or hinder police, breach of bail, breach of bond, suspended sentence breaches, failure to perform community service
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – Drug Trafficking, personal possession, cultivation or manufacturing of illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behavior, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – including Dangerous or negligent driving causing death or harm.
- Prohibited weapons – carrying an offensive weapon, unlawfully obtain or possession a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behavior
- Sexual offences – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography, rape
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
For all emergency after hours contact, please call Tim Clarke on 0421 727 250.