Our Property Conveyancing Services
The Tim Clarke and Co Lawyers manage all aspects of property conveyancing Adelaide to facilitate a smooth process. We start from stage one of your property transfer, because we understand it’s easy to get lost in the paperwork. Your conveyancer will outline the process along with all the associated costs. We begin reviewing a contract for the sale of land and negotiate the T&Cs relevant to the real estate contract. The rest of the process runs as follows:
- Advising our clients on the sale or purchase
- Arranging searches and land enquiries
- Preparing all documents for settlement
- Arranging the mortgage discharge
- Arranging settlement and liaising with utilities and services.
While this sounds like an extensive list, Tim Clarke & Co Lawyers break it down for our clients to create a seamless transition. Call us on (08) 8277 8355 to book an appointment for your property conveyancing Adelaide!
Our Core Values
Tim Clarke & Co Lawyers is built on the foundation of three core values. We continually demonstrate these values throughout property conveyancing Adelaide to ensure clients receive the level of support and dedication they’re searching for. These three points are:
- Maintaining a client-centric approach
- Empowering and educating our clients
- Demonstrating integrity
Maintaining a strong client focus is all about listening to clients, respecting their wishes, and carrying out all tasks as promised. We practice everything we preach, and never breach your privacy or trust. The next quality on our list is simply about involving clients in the process. We give them all the information they need to make independent decisions with confidence. Lastly, demonstrating integrity is consistent across our entire business operation. Every task is approached with professionalism and sincerity, because after all, circumstance is the only difference between us and clients. Call us for your property conveyancing Adelaide today!
Things you need to know about conveyancing
You don’t need to have absolutely any prior knowledge about property conveyancing Adelaide before entering our office. However, we’ve compiled some information to answer common concerns:
- The official definition of conveyancing is professional assistance in the legal transfer of property ownership. A lot of people are referred to us by their agent or broker, so it’s not uncommon to get confused about our role!
- Unfortunately, property transfer will incur stamp duty. We’ll have a chat with you about ways to calculate these expenses to avoid surprise costs down the track. Stamp duty is the tax levied by all Australians upon property purchase.
- There is no legal obligation to hire a conveyancer. However, failure to provide correct details or accidentally missing payments will lead you to a world of financial strife. We’ll run through all documents with a fine-tooth comb during your property conveyancing Adelaide!
We’re confident representing both buyers and sellers to achieve the best outcome, with minimal costs involved. Your property conveyancing Adelaide doesn’t have to be complicated! Book your first consultation with Tim Clarke & Co Lawyers by calling (08) 8277 8355 or emailing us at email@example.com.