Have you been charged with a criminal or traffic offences and need an Adelaide criminal lawyers to represent you at … Read more
At Tim Clarke & Co Lawyers we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service. We pride ourselves on our success.
Our personal approach to each matter assures that our clients are our first priority. You can be assured that we care about you and that we will assist in every step of the process, no matter what the circumstance. Facing any legal matter can cause stress and pressure, so we dedicated ourselves in to delivering legal assistance through a personal approach, affordably and at a high standard.
Our legal specialists provide you with the benefit of their experience, information and take a personal and genuine interest in helping you make the best decisions. You can feel confident that we will work with you to achieve the very best outcome.
We offer a wide range of legal services which include:
- Estates including grants of Probate, Letters Of Administration, Estate Administration, Family Provision claims and Estate disputes.
- Wills and Estate Planning including Wills, Testamentary Trust Wills, Power Of Attorneys and Advance Care Directives.
- Conveyancing including assistance with the settlement, arrangements with searches and land enquiries and negotiating real estate contract terms and conditions.
- Personal Injury including slip and fall, medical negligence and occupiers’ liability.
- Motor vehicle accidents including accidents related to drivers, passengers, pedestrians & cyclists.
- Criminal law ranging from minor offences such as theft, assault and trespass to major offences such as manslaughter/murder, drug trafficking, rape and firearms charges.
- Traffic Law including driving whilst disqualified, drink driving, drug driving, and dangerous driving causing harm.
Our firm is consistently praised for our kind and helpful staff. All admin staff have great knowledge of legal procedure and will be an invaluable source of information in circumstances when your solicitor is indisposed. We can guarantee that they will always be a great starting point in the event a solicitor is unavailable.